Legal Care For Lancaster And The Greater Fairfield County Area
Jennifer H. Sitterley is currently one of only 36 certified elder law attorneys by national elder law foundation in Ohio, one of 24 certified specialists in Elder Law by the Ohio State Bar Association, and the only one of either in Fairfield County. Jennifer is passionate about providing expertise to best serve her clients’ individual needs. She offers a customized approach from the first consultation through the billing cycle based on each client’s situation and respective services.
- Past President of the Ohio Chapter of National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Past President of Ohio Sight Center
- President of the Fairfield County Bar Association (FCBA)
- Member of the FCBA Ethics Committee
- Secretary of the Executive Committee of the Fairfield County Republican Party
- Trustee of the Fairfield County Meals on Wheels board
Giving Back To Our Community
Jennifer also enjoys serving the Lancaster community as President of the Fairfield County United Way, past President of AHA! Children’s Museum, and board member of the Fairfield County Opiate Task Force.
Meet Our Team
Certified And Compassionate
“We must all obey the great law of change. It is the most powerful law of nature.”
— EDMUND BURKE